Welcome to Russia!!!

edited April 2015 in Announcements Posts: 1
Great news!!! Russia has been added to the Private Internet Access' network!!!

-Paulina PIA
Post edited by paulina_ltm on

Comments

• edited April 2015 Posts: 34
    Are you serious??
    Great news?
    Russia = 0 % privacy.
    ZERO.

Russians servers are strictly being forced to log and expose your any private info to police (officially and unofficially too!)

Post edited by Masashevich on
  • Also, as you know, many websites are being blocked by Russian government. I have just tried - none of blocked sites open for me. What is the point of VPN then? I mean, a person still gets encryption but the words from PIA main page about

Say goodbye to geographic restrictions.

Uncensored Access

Complete uncensored access to the true internet.

These words are not true, while you use PIA-Russian.
    Also, as you know, many websites are being blocked by Russian government. I have just tried - none of blocked sites open for me. What is the point of VPN then? I mean, a person still gets encryption but the words from PIA main page about

Say goodbye to geographic restrictions.

Uncensored Access

Complete uncensored access to the true internet.

These words are not true, while you use PIA-Russian.
    I think it's still useful for people who want to access content that's geo-restricted to Russia.

I don't know much about Russia, but I'm from China, where there is mind-boggling Internet censorship. Yet it's still useful to have a Chinese VPN (when you're out of China), because there's a lot of great Chinese content that is inaccessible from other countries (say, Canada, where I currently live).
    Thanks for servers in Russia.