Italian VPN PIA server but RAI Italia say "The streaming is available in Italy only".

I select italian server but there's somthing wrong, is there a solution?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

I am getting this error as well. Apparently they have blocked PIA's VPN server from accessing it, making their italy server pretty much worthless.
    I bought a one year subscription yesterday and I was able to connect to a server in Italy and stream without issues. However, today I am unable to stream from Rai.it or Mediaset.it. I am connected to a server in Milan. I wonder if yesterday it was a different server?

I bought a subscription specifically for streaming content from Italy. If it does not work anymore is it possible to get a refund?

I bought a one year subscription yesterday and I was able to connect to a server in Italy and stream without issues. However, today I am unable to stream from Rai.it or Mediaset.it. I am connected to a server in Milan. I wonder if yesterday it was a different server?

I bought a subscription specifically for streaming content from Italy. If it does not work anymore is it possible to get a refund?
    Sorry for the double post. I just wanted to add that my current IP through PIA is 196.52.32.15 and RAI.it is blocking it.
    i get same messge,i hear PIA Ip;s have been blocked!!!! this is the only reason why i got a VPN to watch Italian TV!!!!! logged a call with support, hopefully i can get a refund and find a service that actually works
    Greetings, any solution to it?
    it is October 2017 and the problem still standing!!
    No way to have RAI working and the message :
    The stream of this content is available only in italy
    is constantly there.
    I tried to use different PIA Italy IP addresses (nslookup italy.privateineternetaccess.com) but none seem to work at all.
    Would be interesting to know what is for an italian VPN exit point to italy if does not work!
    I would love to have someone helping me out see italian TV using the PIA italian server.
    Thanks