Kill Switch Settings

I frequently connect and disconnect (intentionally) for different tasks. So I have to disconnect and toggle of the kill switch. This is fine, but sometimes I forget to toggle the kill switch back on when I connect again. It would be great if I could set it so that the kill switch is automatically enabled every time I connect. It would also be nice to always be able to see if the kill switch is enabled without disconnecting to switch the settings menu to advanced.

Comments

• "It would be great if I could set it so that the kill switch is automatically enabled every time I connect." This option is there when you install pia - at least with v68

• p3428887 said:
    "It would be great if I could set it so that the kill switch is automatically enabled every time I connect." This option is there when you install pia - at least with v68

Well, you know what else would be great? A notification saying that a new version of PIA was released. It's silly not to have an update checker in the year 2017. Go on, try to name just one program that doesn't have an auto-update checker programmed into it. You'll soon see the PIA is the only modern program that doesn't auto-update.
    Yes on having more information about the connection, including the status of the Kill Switch, WHILE connected (WiTopia has this capability in their branded version of Viscosity) and I second the motion to have PIA give some notification that there is a new version of the client available, and/or an auto-update feature.