Powerpoint File Recovery Tool

First, you should try the inbuilt functionality of MS Office program i.e. Repair and Restore and still your PPT file is not opening then go for third party tool. Remember always try the free version of every tool to analyze the software practically. here I would like to suggest Stellar Phoenix PowerPoint Recovery Tool ( http://www.softmagnat.com/powerpoint-recovery.html ) that is excellent in repairing all kind of corruption issues and extract maximum possible data from severely corrupted Powerpoint files.

Tagged:

Comments

• Recover inaccessible data from corrupt or damaged PowerPoint presentation file by using the most powerful and effective 3rd party solution, Kernel for PowerPoint. The software is compatible with PowerPoint files created using .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, and .pot file formats.
    To get more detailed information about the software, visit- http://www.powerpointfilerepair.com

If corruption is not that severe, you should try few easy manual tricks to repair PowerPoint file. There's no need to use any 3rd party paid tool here. See below what you can use here: 
    • Open and Repair PowerPoint file. It's a built-in repair feature in MS PowerPoint program. 
    • Insert slides from corrupt PowerPoint file into a new file. 
    • Locate the temporary (*.tmp) file of corrupt PowerPoint presentation and recover data from it. 
    • Try to open corrupt PowerPoint file in a different way and/or in a different program.
    Refer to this blog post for complete information - Repair PowerPoint Presentations with Easy Manual Tricks
    graceinc said:
    I need to ask will this help me recover the files i lost to the WannaCry cyber attack? Any luck for me?
    Such 3rd party recovery tools don't work in case of Ransomware attack. You can try some Hard disk recovery tools like Recuva data recovery and EaseUs data recovery. Both are free. Though chances are very low, no harm in trying. 

For some useful information about Ransomware attack and how to protect against it, refer to this blog post - Protect against Ransomware Attacks to Save Your Data

I hope the shared information would be helpful here. 

Thanks and best regards.