[Solved] PIA Support not responding and keep closing tickets as 'resolved'

edited July 1 in Android VPN Setup Posts: 5

Hi, can someone from the support team please assist?

First time logging any case with PIA support and unclear why there is zero response so far with so much hassle chasing.

Logged the case a week ago and again a few days later - no response in email or on site, 2 days later each time just receiving a 'resolved please rate your service' email instead. Obviously rating service as bad as no response!

The issue is as following: last 1.5 weeks been unable to connect to PIA on Samsung S3 device due to 'Username/Password Invalid' error message appearing. Never had this issue before on mobile or windows. The service login is with the usersname & password assigned to me when purchasing the product 6 months ago and have not changed since. PIA Windows laptop continues to work fine and with no issues in last 1.5 weeks, including turning laptop on/off and disconnecting and re-connecting to the service automatically.

I've tried to deal with the issue on the mobile device by uninstalling the app an re-installing but no change. Have tried re-entering username and password 4 times but same error message.

Can anyone from support please assist to resolve the issue? support id cases logged are 334757 & 338422 which have my username on them. Thanks.

Post edited by PIAColleen on

Comments

Hi User9536,

I'm very sorry you've been experiencing trouble here. I've taken a look into your queries and there are certainly some issues to be resolved.

I've responded to your query and will be sure this gets resolved for you. Again, I'm sorry you've had this trouble. Please let me know if the response doesn't come through.

Regards,
    doaks said:
    Hi User9536,

I'm very sorry you've been experiencing trouble here. I've taken a look into your queries and there are certainly some issues to be resolved.

I've responded to your query and will be sure this gets resolved for you. Again, I'm sorry you've had this trouble. Please let me know if the response doesn't come through.

Regards,

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply, I've received your email and quickly responded but have not heard anything since then.

I sent you another email today so checking for an update? would really like to get this resolved asap please.

Regards.
    Hello, is anyone monitoring these boards or support? 

Anyone from support working for PIA at all? 4 cases logged, 4 emails, 1 person replied once and disappeared. All one fairly standard issue

Surely i'ts not that complex please can someone respond to resolve. Unsurprisingly not looking to renew this product in the future as this is what happens when something stops working...
    I have multiple requests to whitelist my SMTP server.  No response so far.
    The first request is dated June 3, 2017 and ticket numbered 363882..
    Please respond Mr. Jason Q, Colleen, or anyone, please.
  • edited June 26 Posts: 35
    doaks said:
    Hi User9536,

What issues need to be resolved to make PIA great again connect at Android? Could you share pls?
    Post edited by Masashevich on
    I've checked in on @User9536 and @Altis, and their tickets have been properly dealt with. 

Do you have a ticket number, @Masashevich? I'm happy to look into your issue.