Customer Service Unresponsive and Unable to Use Service

I apologize for posting this complaint publicly because I have had good experiences with PIA in the past, but I fear this forum is the only outlet that I have left.

I purchased a one year subscription for PIA via bitcoin, but accidentally input the wrong email address. I submitted a ticket 9 days ago and have yet to receive a response. I not only created the ticket within minutes of my error, but I also provided 1) my transaction information 2) the incorrect email I provided while subscribed 3) an alternate email to which to send my login information.

I responded to my customer service ticket confirmation 4 days ago, asking for an update, but received nothing. I would have been content with "We will look into your case and get back to you within 7 days." Although I would like to use the service I paid for as soon as possible, the lack of communication is the most difficult aspect of this entire situation.

My customer service ticket number is 394171

Thank you for your support and, again, I apologize for posting this message in the forums.

Comments

Just received a reply from customer support. Thank you very much.

My opinion of PIA has not been hurt by this situation and will likely use it in the future.
    Hi there, @onlineman43 — I am so sorry for the delay. I've just taken a look at your ticket and sent your login information to your alternate email. In the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us through the forum, Twitter, Facebook, or Reddit.