Recent connectivity issues

Team, what's going on with connectivity the past couple of weeks? On iOS, it started with the previous version, but now persists in 2.2.1 (4335). The app claims to be connected, but won't pass data. Once I notice the problem, I disconnect and reconnect to restart the flow of data. This happens multiple times per hour.

What additional data can I provide to help troubleshoot?

Comments

It took me two tries to post this topic because in the time I composed it, my connection stalled again.
    Hi @p3656488,

Please file a support ticket and PM me your ticket number. We'd like to take a closer look at this issue. I'm very sorry for the trouble, and thank you so much for your patience!

p3656488 said:
    It took me two tries to post this topic because in the time I composed it, my connection stalled again.

Hey. It was happening with me too last week. But it went okay automatically in a time frame of 2 hours if I am being precise. 
    Thanks @PIAColleen . I can't seem to PM you because I can't validate my email address (confirmation mail isn't coming through), but we can tackle that later. I just opened case #404102. Thank you for your assistance.
    p3656488 said:
    Team, what's going on with connectivity the past couple of weeks? On iOS, it started with the previous version, but now persists in 2.2.1 (4335). The app claims to be connected, but won't pass data. Once I notice the problem, I disconnect and reconnect to restart the flow of data. This happens multiple times per hour.

What additional data can I provide to help troubleshoot?