No response from PIA about account payments coming out with account not working??

edited August 1 in Feedback Posts: 3
I've used this company for over a year and when renewal came they took payment from my account for the next year, yet my login/username password stopped working, could not and still cannot sign in. Have tried to contact customer service via email multiple times with no response?  This was a great service when I used it, but neither my phone nor computer account works and with zero response from the company it brings me to believe this company is no longer legit. 

p3986535 was my login before that no longer works.

Post edited by ryanaccount on

Comments

• Ticket #406008
    Thanks, @Omnibus_IV. It looks like @ryanaccount was helped by @PIAJason!

I've used this company for over a year and when renewal came they took payment from my account for the next year, yet my login/username password stopped working, could not and still cannot sign in. Have tried to contact customer service via email multiple times with no response?  This was a great service when I used it, but neither my phone nor computer account works and with zero response from the company it brings me to believe this company is no longer legit. 

I am having the same problem.  This is my second year on an annual subscription service which renews in Feb.  A few days ago, the VPN stopped working on both of the devices I use it for.  I emailed for support and got no answer   Now I've received an email saying "account terminated".  I've been trying to reach support since this all started - no response.  I've paid for 6 more months of service, and I can't even get a reply.
    p8177046 said:

I am having the same problem.  This is my second year on an annual subscription service which renews in Feb.  A few days ago, the VPN stopped working on both of the devices I use it for.  I emailed for support and got no answer   Now I've received an email saying "account terminated".  I've been trying to reach support since this all started - no response.  I've paid for 6 more months of service, and I can't even get a reply.
    Do you have your ticket number? I'd love to help out.
  • Thanks, @Omnibus_IV. It looks like @ryanaccount was helped by @PIAJason!

Hello, no one has helped with my issue yet? I've received no email or message. Can one of you send me a PM ? @PIAColleen @PIAjason
    Sent you a DM 
    Hello I got this problem too. I bought a VPN now (1 Month). I got a confirmation E-Mail for my Payment but I don't have an Account. What can I do?
    @PIAColleen @PIAJason
    Hi I'd be happy to assist you can you DM me the email address you used to sign up and if you can include a screen shot of the confirmation email that you received I will pull up your account and see about getting you your login details.