Pia + hamachi

I'm sorry if I'm not explaining this correctly because I am new at this but, a few friends and I have a shared remote storage "server" that we use through hamachi's remote access tunnel service. We were wondering if we were to connect to PIA first and then connect to hamachi would our traffic be tunneled through PIA services first and then through hamachi's? Or would there be conflicts? Pretty much the idea is to tunnel the traffic through PIA first before connecting to hamachi, but seeing how they are both VPN services we honestly aren't so sure if it would work as we intend it to. 

We are all on windows if that helps thanks!

Comments

Whom ever you connect to first will be the initiator of the service. If you run PIA Manager first then you will use that encryption system. If you connect to Hamachi then you will use their encryption. You can double encrypt but does it make sense to do that? I think it will just slow down your network. But if you want to do it, go for it. The worst that could happen is it does not work. You won't know until your try.