qBittorrent: Connection Status Green, Trackers Not Working

edited August 4 in P2P Support Posts: 8
Client: qBittorrent (current)
Connection: VPN, Netherlands, not using the proxy.

In qBittorrent, my connection status is Green and DHT, PeX, and LSD are all "working." 
With every single torrent I download, all of the trackers' statuses are "Not Working."

How do I go about troubleshooting this? For example, is there a legal torrent I can download with known working trackers to check my connection? 

Thanks for any help!
Post edited by zosterops on
Tagged:

Comments

If you go to any torrent producing site and do a search on Test Video you should net some arbitrary video file with no copyright. Hopefully the poster did not use one of the current GOT videos. LOL
    If you go to any torrent producing site and do a search on Test Video you should net some arbitrary video file with no copyright. Hopefully the poster did not use one of the current GOT videos. LOL

Thanks, Omnibus_IV -- I'm not sure I understand what you said. I need to determine why I'm getting a "not working" status for every tracker.

Torrents are downloading/uploading because PeX, DHT, and LSD are working, but I'm trying to optimize my settings.
    You asked if there was a legal torrent you could download with working trackers. That is why I pointed you to a test video file to download. Maybe I misunderstood. Sorry about that.
  • edited August 4 Posts: 8
    You asked if there was a legal torrent you could download with working trackers. That is why I pointed you to a test video file to download. Maybe I misunderstood. Sorry about that.
    Ah, I see. Ok! I downloaded two legal torrents. "Night of the Living Dead" from Archive.org and "Bribery Compilation_002" from now.bt.co. The trackers, like in all of my other torrents, are Not Working.
    Any idea what's going on?

Screen shots:

Post edited by zosterops on
    I use Bittorrent and used the same torrent as you. I got "working" on everything. I would say go back to Bittorrent and keep everything as default. Try the downloads again. Maybe you changed something without realizing it. I know I have done that before.
    I use Bittorrent and used the same torrent as you. I got "working" on everything. I would say go back to Bittorrent and keep everything as default. Try the downloads again. Maybe you changed something without realizing it. I know I have done that before.

With default settings, I have the same results but my connection status is yellow (no direct connections). 
    Any other ideas?