[Solved] Can't reach customer support

edited August 21 in Feedback Posts: 5
It is very disappointing that PIA customer support cannot be reached quickly, when needed, and it is impossible to have a real-time dialogue with them because there are no phone numbers to call and no live chat option anymore and emails are being answered only after 24+ hours.

I am trying to troubleshoot a L2TP/IPSec connectivity to the PIA servers and a 3rd party (router manufacturer) is trying to help me and, probably, also a number of other PIA users, but given such unresponsive customer service on PIA side this task becomes nearly impossible :(

Very disappointing, especially when the problem is potentially affecting more than one user.

Ticket numbers are: 411826 and 408447.
Post edited by PIAColleen on

Comments

Asaints90 said:
    It is very disappointing that PIA customer support cannot be reached quickly, when needed, and it is impossible to have a real-time dialogue with them because there are no phone numbers to call and no live chat option anymore and emails are being answered only after 24+ hours.

I am trying to troubleshoot a L2TP/IPSec connectivity to the PIA servers and a 3rd party (router manufacturer) is trying to help me and, probably, also a number of other PIA users, but given such unresponsive customer service on PIA side this task becomes nearly impossible :(

Very disappointing, especially when the problem is potentially affecting more than one user.

Ticket numbers are: 411826 and 408447.

This is your 1st post on this forum. Try private message to PIAColleen
    Thanks, will do.
    Hi all, just wanted to let you know that I'm working with @Asaints90 to resolve this issue. 
    Whoot!
    An update: PIA and the 3rd party (router manufacturer) engineers have been working together and L2TP/IPSec connectivity issue have been resolved in the latest version of the router FW. Thanks a lot, PIA, for the amazing cooperation! :)