Change username?

Hi there. :)

I'm sorry if this has already been answered lots before. I did a quick search but didn't find anything.

As you can see my PIA username is a letter followed by a number. Is it possible to change it? I can't find an option for this.

I've seen posts here and people have usernames which are more like names than numbers.

Thanks in advance. :) 

Comments

Hey @p8697282

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change your username. 

PIA account usernames are always a "p" followed by 7 digits, and they remain the same for the duration of the account. It's purposely made to be difficult to remember or guess for security reasons. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 
    Hi. :)

Ok... no problems. Thanks very much for replying though. :)
    Hey @p8697282, I just wanted to add that what @PIAAustin said also only applies to the VPN accounts. On the forum you can register with any username you want as it is an independent service with its own account system.
    Hi Max-P. :)

Thanks for posting. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious but how do I change my forum username? Or will I have to start from scratch?

Thanks. :)
    Hey @p8697282

I don't think there is a way to do that unless an Admin has that capability. Looks like you only have 12 post so if you decided to change it now would be a good time. You might also have to used a different email address to register.
    Hi Omnibus_IV.

OK. I understand. Thank you for your post. :)