adding my new laptop

Hi...cant seem to access my accountant to download PIA to me new laptop..HELP! it says my password doent match! wat up....working on my home tower PC at the moment

Comments

• Hello p3600512, I am sorry that you are having issues with downloading to your new laptop. You should be able to download and install our client without having to login to your account. (https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/client-support/). However if you have installed on your devices and are still having issues with your password please make sure that you are typing it in instead of copying and pasting. If you are copying and pasting, this can sometimes unintentionally pick up a leading or trailing space with your username or password. Please try typing making sure that the password is entered correctly as it is CaSe SenSitIve.
    I have a similar problem as I do not know how to put pia on my son's lap top as he as a different email address. You can't forward, or copy and paste which I already knew. Please advise.
  • If you have an active account you can install our client on as many devices that you would like, we only permit 5 devices connected at one time but you can have our application as many devices as you would like. All you will need to do is go to our site and install our client on his computer and then provide him with the username(p1234567) and password that we have provided. Unless your son would like a separate account under his email address, in which case a new account will need to be purchased under that email address. 
    If you have an active account you can install our client on as many devices that you would like, we only permit 5 devices connected at one time but you can have our application as many devices as you would like. All you will need to do is go to our site and install our client on his computer and then provide him with the username(p1234567) and password that we have provided. Unless your son would like a separate account under his email address, in which case a new account will need to be purchased under that email address. 
    Can this be done the same way for my daughter who is in college? She lives off campus so she won't have issues with wifi. My son and daughter are young adults over the age of 18. Thanks in advance!