One Click Hoster

Isn't the one click hoster share-online.biz supported? Won't work when I'm connected to PIA. Can't you do anything about it?!!
Also netflix and several other websites just won't work with PIA.
Tagged:

Comments

• The download won't work in browser OR download manager.
  • edited September 23 Posts: 62
    Isn't the one click hoster share-online.biz supported? Won't work when I'm connected to PIA. Can't you do anything about it?!!

The download won't work in browser OR download manager.

Uncheck the box for "PIA Mace" in the PIA client settings, that may do it for you. If that was the issue it means 'share-online.biz' or the downloads are on the list for known malware/phishing sites.

As for Netflix, and a lot of other sites, they block VPN's - there is nothing that can be done about those. Its those sites decision, PIA can not control that.

Post edited by jbis on
    jbis said:

The download won't work in browser OR download manager.

Uncheck the box for "PIA Mace" in the PIA client settings, that may do it for you. If that was the issue it means 'share-online.biz' or the downloads are on the list for known malware/phishing sites.

As for Netflix, and a lot of other sites, they block VPN's - there is nothing that can be done about those. Its those sites decision, PIA can not control that.

I pay for Netflix so I have no problem turning off pia while watching. In addition, I pay for Hulu as well. Vudu will not work with pia turned on either and collectively my son as over 200 movies on vudu. In March I will be cutting the cord. I am an older person who loves technology and I love my Kody(adult son not so much)..I am not smart enough though to put pia on the proper router by myself so I wish I could find an easy way to install pia on my 2 FSticks, 2nd gen. Some claim to have done it but I have been unsuccessful.  :/