Downloaded but not opening

I just downloaded the private internet access but when i run the program it will not open to the login page. 

Comments

• Hello Samespen, I am sorry that you are having issues with accessing your application. In order to assist you I need to know a few things about how you have our application set up.

What operating system and version are you using on the device you have the VPN service set up on (Windows, Mac, iOS, etc)?

Are you connecting to the VPN using our VPN software, or did you use different setup instructions (if you used a different set, can you tell us which set you used specifically)?

Do you have any security applications installed on the device you’re using the VPN service on (firewalls, antivirus, etc)? Any other VPN or proxy software?

Since government censorship and third-party interference can sometimes cause issues with connectivity, approximately where in the world are you connecting from?

How do you connect to the internet on that device (plugged in, Wifi, mobile data, etc)? Are you on a public or private network?

Are you receiving any sort of error message or other alert (and if so, what does it say)?
  • I am using windows 7
    I am using the instructions given when downloaded
    no security applicatuions
    connecting from united states oh
    private network wifi
    i am receiving "script error" but that is all.
  • What I would like for you to do is uninstall and reinstall your application as something might not have installed correctly. 

https://helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/hc/en-us/articles/219498647-How-do-I-uninstall-reinstall-the-PIA-app-on-Windows-