VPN not working - no support and no communication from PIA

hk3hk3
in Feedback Posts: 1
I bought a year subscription to PIA based on a revie from pc mag and other review sites, which rated it highly, however once paid I found you couldn't reliably select a particular country server (the very I purchased) and were restricted to the automatic choice. After reading the terms and conditions and requesting a refund immediately (now 3 times) I have had no response. Do not sign up or use this service as it doesn't appear to match the reviews out there.

Does anyone else know how to get in touch?

Comments

• Hello Hk3 if you give me your ticket number i will look into resolving your issue and refund you if we are unable to find a solution for you.
  • Something serious has happened to PIA's service. Last year when I first signed up they resolved my problems very quickly and the VPN worked well on all my devices but this year after renewing my annual subscription there has been no response at all so I have asked for a refund because being unable to access the VPN renders their service useless. Again no response. Meanwhile I have signed up with a competitor of which there are many out there who has provided outstanding service. Time for the management of PIA to wake up.