[Solved] Request for a Refund

edited October 3 in General Privacy Discussion Posts: 2
Two Days Ago, I have asked for a Refund (within the first 7 days of payment), but no answer yet.

Tickets ID: 453075 , 453084 .
Post edited by PIAColleen on
Tagged:

Comments

ΟΚ. The issue was resolved today. I received the Refund. Thank you very much!
    Next time have more patience and refrain from spamming user help forums with your petty whinging
  • edited October 3 Posts: 3
    PiaVipper said:
    Next time have more patience and refrain from spamming user help forums with your petty whinging
    Even though my previous post was deleted as well as you first douche bag reply I will add you are a huge douche bag! Also the mods should edit your account to remove the Pia from it since you like to act like you are "official".
    Post edited by p9291535 on
    It's a support forum bud - if you want a refund ask through the correct channels and stop spamming the forum like a whinging baby.
    PiaVipper said:
    It's a support forum bud - if you want a refund ask through the correct channels and stop spamming the forum like a whinging baby.
    And you are still a douche bag that can't spell whining.
    Hey guys, 

Let's please try to end this aggression here. 

Our ticket backlog has, undoubtedly, caused issues where we have made customers wait for unacceptable amounts of time. I can totally understand this frustration. 

On the other hand, I can see how the backlog has made it so the forum seems spammed with refund requests. 

We are working to keep on top of it, and appreciate your patience. 

Let's move past this please. 
    p9291535 said:
    And you are still a douche bag that can't spell whining.
    You don't get help because you are rude and impatient (not to mention using the wrong channels).
    Regarding whining/whinging, try reading and learning: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whinging