Customer Service Please Help! Regarding request number: 455520 and request number 455630. [Solved]

edited October 6 in General VPN Support Posts: 15
Hello PIA support,
                             i havent heard from you, so i am making this appeal to you as a customer since 2016, please look into the request number 455520 and request number 455630, i have sent it to both billing@privateinternetaccess.com and customer service and its been a while and i havent heard back. This is an urgent matter, i really need your understanding and co-operation in this regard, because i do want to renew my yearly subscription with an alternative payment method as soon as possible.. Thank you for your attention.
Your loyal customer.
Post edited by PIAAustin on

Comments

• Hello @PIAcustomer17

I am sorry for the delay, I have responded to your ticket. It should appear in your inbox shortly.  
  • Hello Ms. Kaneesha,
                                              I am so glad to hear from you this morning! I do apologise for the delay in responding to you, i was swamped with work.
    I have communicated the relevant order details as you have asked for, and i hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
    Have a nice day!