Firefox Add-on?

I really like the chrome extension for PIA, it's handy for using a VPN on computers that you might not be able to or don't want to VPN the entire connection and just protect your browsing. I do like to use Firefox at times as well though. Does anyone know if there are plans for a Firefox Add-on?

Comments

Hey @emge

Thanks for reaching out! 

As of now, we do not have any plans to add a Firefox extension. 

I have, however, passed this suggestion along to our devs. 

I apologize for the inconvenience. 
    I second the request, not because the PIA plugin for Chrome is a bad plugin but because Chrome is a bad browser. VERY BAD for anyone who cares about privacy. What were you thinking? Why did you go with a closed source proprietary app from a company that's renowned for data mining/spying on us? Why didn't you go with something open source like Mozilla? Your decision makes no sense, unless that is you really don't care anymore about privacy.

I'm distrustful of all things Google, especially after dialoguing with former Google employees and discovering all the ways they data mine and spy and even cooperate with NSA. So I don't anticipate using Chrome or the PIA extension very often, if at all.

Firefox is my go to browser. Is there any likelihood that PIA will ever be releasing a Firefox app? I ask because the Bypass List feature is particularly useful (so many sites these days that ban vpns, such as banks, etc.).