Support????

I opened a ticket over 24 hours ago, and no response!   What's  going on with your support?

Comments

  • edited October 7 Posts: 6
    I asked about setting up my Android phone on VPN using the Android Oreo built-in vpn utility.   Despite it being over 24 hours, I never received a ticket number nor a response to my question.


    By the way, I'm a 4 year customer, but with this support, maybe this will be my last year.......too bad.
    Post edited by p2382897 on
  • I agree support is pretty bad.  Been about 1 week for me with no replies for 2 tickets.  sad
  • Posts: 40
    Hello all we're very sorry that you had to wait for service. We are working around the clock to get our ticket response times back to an acceptable level. 
  • Posts: 40
    p2382897 said:
    I opened a ticket over 24 hours ago, and no response!   What's  going on with your support?
    Send me your ticket number and I will be happy to get it answered for you. 
  • Posts: 40
    p2382897 said:
    I asked about setting up my Android phone on VPN using the Android Oreo built-in vpn utility.   Despite it being over 24 hours, I never received a ticket number nor a response to my question.


    By the way, I'm a 4 year customer, but with this support, maybe this will be my last year.......too bad.
    So I can send you the information you need to get that set up. If you would like to DM me an email address I can create a ticket for you and send that over. 
  • Posts: 1
    I bought the service 1 week ago and am having problems. I made multiple service/ help requests and have received no response or help whatsoever. Because of your lack of responsiveness (I don't consider a standard reply stating that due to an overwhelming workload.......a legitimate response) I have also requested a refund and, predictably, have received no response.  I would discourage anyone from using your service if your customer support is so bad. 
  • Posts: 1
    How do I solve the issue of my email not sending? 
  • Posts: 6
    PIAJason said:
    p2382897 said:
    I asked about setting up my Android phone on VPN using the Android Oreo built-in vpn utility.   Despite it being over 24 hours, I never received a ticket number nor a response to my question.


    By the way, I'm a 4 year customer, but with this support, maybe this will be my last year.......too bad.
    So I can send you the information you need to get that set up. If you would like to DM me an email address I can create a ticket for you and send that over. 
    meaganmargaret2014@gmail.com
  • Posts: 6
    PIAJason said:
    p2382897 said:
    I opened a ticket over 24 hours ago, and no response!   What's  going on with your support?
    Send me your ticket number and I will be happy to get it answered for you. 
    I thought you said you would open a ticket.  Why didn't you?   meaganmargaret2014@gmail.com
  • Posts: 6
    And also DM you with what?  What application? Facebook messenger?  
  • Posts: 5
    I have to agree with OP, I am in my 3rd year with PIA, and Customer Service has gone down the drain.

    Its been four days and I still haven't received a reply to my ticket, (459224) one year ago tickets where answered in a few Hours.

    Personally I think PIAJason is the only Person working at Customer Service, because He is the only one that has replied to my two or three Tickets in the last year.

  • Hello @Bill007 , I am sorry for the delay in addressing your ticket, I have responded and you should see a response appear in your inbox shortly.  
  • Plus one for poor support desk help. I had a leaking DNS problem, waited 5 days for a response with no solution to the problem, ended up sorting out the problem myself. Been a customer for 3 years. When i first used the support desk it was 'live chat' and you actually received help. I will probably look elsewhere because of this poor service.
Sign In or Register to comment.