Support????

I opened a ticket over 24 hours ago, and no response!   What's  going on with your support?

Comments

• edited October 7 Posts: 6
    I asked about setting up my Android phone on VPN using the Android Oreo built-in vpn utility.   Despite it being over 24 hours, I never received a ticket number nor a response to my question.

By the way, I'm a 4 year customer, but with this support, maybe this will be my last year.......too bad.
    Post edited by p2382897 on
  • I agree support is pretty bad.  Been about 1 week for me with no replies for 2 tickets.  sad
    Hello all we're very sorry that you had to wait for service. We are working around the clock to get our ticket response times back to an acceptable level. 
    p2382897 said:
    I opened a ticket over 24 hours ago, and no response!   What's  going on with your support?
    Send me your ticket number and I will be happy to get it answered for you. 
    p2382897 said:
    I asked about setting up my Android phone on VPN using the Android Oreo built-in vpn utility.   Despite it being over 24 hours, I never received a ticket number nor a response to my question.

By the way, I'm a 4 year customer, but with this support, maybe this will be my last year.......too bad.
    So I can send you the information you need to get that set up. If you would like to DM me an email address I can create a ticket for you and send that over. 
    I bought the service 1 week ago and am having problems. I made multiple service/ help requests and have received no response or help whatsoever. Because of your lack of responsiveness (I don't consider a standard reply stating that due to an overwhelming workload.......a legitimate response) I have also requested a refund and, predictably, have received no response.  I would discourage anyone from using your service if your customer support is so bad. 
    How do I solve the issue of my email not sending? 
    PIAJason said:
    p2382897 said:

So I can send you the information you need to get that set up. If you would like to DM me an email address I can create a ticket for you and send that over. 
    meaganmargaret2014@gmail.com
    PIAJason said:
    p2382897 said:
    Send me your ticket number and I will be happy to get it answered for you. 
    I thought you said you would open a ticket.  Why didn't you?   meaganmargaret2014@gmail.com
    And also DM you with what?  What application? Facebook messenger?  
    I have to agree with OP, I am in my 3rd year with PIA, and Customer Service has gone down the drain.

Its been four days and I still haven't received a reply to my ticket, (459224) one year ago tickets where answered in a few Hours.

Personally I think PIAJason is the only Person working at Customer Service, because He is the only one that has replied to my two or three Tickets in the last year.

• Hello @Bill007 , I am sorry for the delay in addressing your ticket, I have responded and you should see a response appear in your inbox shortly.  
  • Plus one for poor support desk help. I had a leaking DNS problem, waited 5 days for a response with no solution to the problem, ended up sorting out the problem myself. Been a customer for 3 years. When i first used the support desk it was 'live chat' and you actually received help. I will probably look elsewhere because of this poor service.