How to setup on iPhone?

Kind off new to this, how do I setup PIA on my iPhone SE?

Also does VPN block tethering activity with ATT?
Tagged:

Comments

You can download the PIA app right from the Apple app store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/private-internet-access-anonymous/id955626407?mt=8&uo=6&at=1001l3Gx&ct=web

Once it downloads and installs, simply launch the application and input your current login credentials (if you are prompted for a PIN, that would be your pin code you use to unlock the iOS device). Then, you can choose a server by tapping on the Current Region on the main screen below the OFF/ON button. After you choose the server location you want, you can tap that OFF/ON button to ON to connect to that server. If you wish to change servers at any time, you can tap the button OFF, tap the Current Region option, and choose another server from the list. Tap ON again and you will be connected to that server.

It is not possible to run a device using the VPN as a hotspot. The VPN tunnel by definition blocks any external connections from the tunnel, such that other device on the network will not be able to connect to it. However, you can connect devices using a VPN TO a hotspot, so long as the hotspot device itself is not running a VPN also.

PIAJason said:

You can download the PIA app right from the Apple app store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/private-internet-access-anonymous/id955626407?mt=8&uo=6&at=1001l3Gx&ct=web

Once it downloads and installs, simply launch the application and input your current login credentials (if you are prompted for a PIN, that would be your pin code you use to unlock the iOS device). Then, you can choose a server by tapping on the Current Region on the main screen below the OFF/ON button. After you choose the server location you want, you can tap that OFF/ON button to ON to connect to that server. If you wish to change servers at any time, you can tap the button OFF, tap the Current Region option, and choose another server from the list. Tap ON again and you will be connected to that server.

It is not possible to run a device using the VPN as a hotspot. The VPN tunnel by definition blocks any external connections from the tunnel, such that other device on the network will not be able to connect to it. However, you can connect devices using a VPN TO a hotspot, so long as the hotspot device itself is not running a VPN also.

Great thanks!

I followed the steps but cannot login. It states that it is wrong. I tried 8 times and triple checked my user and password.
    Hey @martyman

I'm sorry to hear that.

Are you able to login to our client control panel at all?