Ticket #460333 New Account - wrong email address [Solved]

edited October 14 in General VPN Support Posts: 170
On 11 OCT I registered a new annual account ( no way to extend existing account).

As per my earlier email ( see above ticket #) I used a no longerexisting email address.

My current account expires on 16 OCT. My prepaid credit card has been debited for an annual fee.

Please re send your new account email to my correct email address as included in sign-up email ( see ticket)

Thank you
Post edited by PIAAustin on

Comments

Hi @jbrown0,

I'm really sorry for the delay! I have just associated your account with the correct email address, and I've resent your login information. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help!
    PIAColeen

Thanks for the fix - email recieved - problem my fault entirely in the 1st place.

• I have the same problem.  I need the email sent to the correct address, but support has not replied in four days.  I want to be polite and avoid making another thread, but I really need help with this soon, and it has been 4 days since I submitted a ticket.

My ticket number is 467352.
    Hey @PiACustomer99999

I'm very sorry for the delay. I have just responded to your ticket :) 
    Hi @PIAAustin @PIAColleen

I am sort of in the same situation. I don't wanna make a new thread for this but I created a new account with a promo for 2 years but I entered the wrong email address. 

Would you guys please look into this? Ticket is # 476879.

Please and thank you.
    Should be all sorted out, @knnku. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help :smile: