ruby.exe problem

Hi
I have a little problem in installing vpn client
When i open install file, in log i see this
"ruby.exe: warning: failed to load encoding (CP1251); use ASCII-8BIT instead C:/Users/SCS/AppData/Local/Temp/ocrE11C.tmp/src/installer_win_with_data.rb: warning: failed to load encoding (CP1251); use ASCII-8BIT instead Stopping currently running Private Internet Access applications"
and loading resume after this.

How can i fix this problem,if after loading,.exe vpn client doesnt work.
Sorry for bad eng)
Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

Hey @kingbraa

This might be because your operating system isn't in English. Sometimes the app has issues with non UTF-8/ASCII encoding systems. If you're using an operating system that uses other characters, this might be the issue. 

Generally in these cases, we recommend setting up your PIA service using OpenVPN, a free, open-source user interface. You can find our guide on how to set up OpenVPN for Windows here: https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/client-support/windows-openvpn ;

Please let me know if this has helped :) 
  • edited October 19 Posts: 4
    yeah, @PIAAustin

it helped,thanks ;) 
     but what I need to load into the config if the month has already paid?

Post edited by kingbraa on
    be happy,if u can help me @PIAAustin
     :) 
  • edited October 19 Posts: 4
    or how can I get money back if there is no possibility of connecting to paid servers @PIAAustin 

Post edited by kingbraa on
    Hey @kinbraa

Sorry for the delay, I was sick yesterday. 

I'm confused as to what you are asking regarding OpenVPN. Does this link help answer your question? 

If you would like a refund, I will have you open a ticket here and PM me your ticket number. I will be happy to take care of this for you.