PIA Dropping Connection Repeatedly on OSX 10.9.5 - v65, v73 & v74

Similar to the High Sierra connection drops I am getting the same behaviour for the last 1-2 weeks on OSX Mavericks 10.9.5.

Symptom - PIA client connects and then connection drops after a few minutes. Sometimes it will then reconnect by itself but usually I have to go and manually reconnect - which does not always work first time.

PIA Client - It started with PIA Client V65 installed. I assumed that it may be due to the client being out of date. I followed the uninstall process shown in this forum, removed V65, rebooted, installed V73 and also V74 and both have the same problem - random disconnects after a few minutes online.

Background - I had been running the V65 client for some time with no issues. It was only when it started dropping connection regularly in the last 2 weeks that I upgraded. No other changes have been made to the machine the client is installed on during this time.

Comments

That sounds like the issue could be on the network itself, as it wouldn't just stop working on its own for no reason. Can you generate me a debug log from the application (preferably using v74) so I can look at what's going on with the VPN? The generated ID is safe to post online but you can also send it privately if you prefer.