Repeated "Authentication Failure" Error Messages

Repeated "Authentication Failure" messages. So, I opened a ticket and never received a response. That was 3+ days ago. 3 follow-up messages also ignored. 2 requests for refund ignored.

How do I get a response from a dead dog?

Having been deprived of a paid service for three days without response from support is unacceptable.

Send my refund and I'll make arrangements with a reliable service with a support staff.

Ticket #466998

Comments

• edited October 24 Posts: 453
    I am going to ask you to please stop flooding the forums with the same comments. This is the 8th time you posted this message.

@PIAColleen @PIAAustin @Max-P
    Post edited by Omnibus_IV on
    I am going to ask you to please stop flooding the forums with the same comments. This is the 8th time you posted this message.

@PIAColleen @PIAAustin @Max-P
    Yours' is the only response from PIA in 3+ days. Perhaps you might remedy the problem.
    I do not have any administrative privileges but I have rank the doorbell of three administrators Hopefully one of them should be by soon.
    I do not have any administrative privileges but I have rank the doorbell of three administrators Hopefully one of them should be by soon.
    Just send my refund and I'll not again grace your portals with something so insignificant as a request that you perform as advertised. I should not have to pay to ring doorbells.
  • Hello P5450096, I have taken a look at your ticket and have sent you a response you should see this appear in your inbox shortly. 
    @p5450096 The support is quite loaded at the moment. Kaneesha has already taken care of the ticket and should do the necessary to help you or process your refund.

Also, as Omnibus_IV has already said, he's a community moderator. He's not part of the PIA team and genuinely cannot do anything for you outside of the forums short of tagging us for attention.

I understand your frustration: we're not happy with the situation our support is in either but we do our best to keep up and add more staff to it to help. However insulting our support agents or our community members won't do anything to get your situation resolved any faster. At best you just make the agent working with you frustrated and less inclined to go out of their way to help you. They're already doing their best to answer tickets as fast as they humanely can.

Please stay calm and cooperative and we'll make sure things are as smooth as can possibly be!