InBrowser~ The best incognito browsing experience for your mobile devices. Developed by PIA VPN.

InBrowser is an incognito/private browser for iOS and Android with video support. Each time you exit InBrowser, everything you’ve done in the app will be erased, including history, cookies and sessions. InBrowser is a feature rich browser and it’s in permanent private mode.

https://www.inbrowserapp.com

@Max-P, My understanding is that this web browser was created by Private Internet Access. Why isn't there more information about this browser on the website? This is perhaps the best web browser I have ever used and I wish there were versions available for all platforms including Mac and Windows.

Comments

I didn't even know that existed o.O Seems like a fairly recent addition, I just asked the team and will update when I get more info on it!
    Yup, just got confirmed it's indeed from PIA and was written by one of our developers! It's part of some more things that are coming up and is a fairly recent addition so that's why it's not being advertised much yet. Good find!
    Max-P said:
    I didn't even know that existed o.O Seems like a fairly recent addition, I just asked the team and will update when I get more info on it!
    Max-P said:
    Yup, just got confirmed it's indeed from PIA and was written by one of our developers! It's part of some more things that are coming up and is a fairly recent addition so that's why it's not being advertised much yet. Good find!
    Thank you for the information! I wanted to make sure that it was a legitimate product developed by your company before I continued using it. Awesome product! Please let me know if you have any other upcoming products that need testing, I would love to throw my hat into the ring.