Netflix working again on new Texas servers! [ Sometimes]

edited January 20 in Feedback Posts: 48
Netflix working again on new Texas servers! Sometimes not always though.
I haven't tried on any other servers, but the new Texas server is working on Netflix, so enjoy while you can.
Post edited by Ramburner on

Comments

• edited January 18 Posts: 40
    and users wonder why the PIA servers slow down so bad.   netflix bandwidth is probably the biggest cause of that 

i mean seriously... you are trying to use a VPN to hide that you are watching netflix!? 
    Post edited by p4141841 on
    When i think about it, i think it does have its upside. Let the unauthorized warrant-less dragnet surveillance choke on deciphering encrypted netflix and youtube data. This is how people who really need their data to be protected from prying eyes like whistleblowers, journalists, freedom fighters etc merge into the encrypted crowd and manage to get their message across by being a needle in the haystack of needles.
  • edited January 20 Posts: 48
    Well they're back to being blocked again sometimes, but other times it works fine.
    Post edited by Ramburner on
    try connecting to the chicago server for now, i've noticed that the texas server is redirecting my google search to ukraine so that might be part of it.
    p4141841 said:
    and users wonder why the PIA servers slow down so bad.   netflix bandwidth is probably the biggest cause of that 

i mean seriously... you are trying to use a VPN to hide that you are watching netflix!? 
    We have way more capacity than people use even during peak hours. Server usage is in the single % usage most of the time. If you have speed issues, it is likely between your ISP and us rather than between us and the websites you try to visit! If you frequently have speed issues I would recommend opening a thread about it so we can investigate that for you.
    I had it go down on the new Texas server one time but it has been back up ever since.