I have been able to get PIA to work with PCLINUXOS with some tweaking and file changes all the way up through V72. But recently I started getting a nagging pop-up wanting me to upgrade. Considering I'm already several versions behind and not wanting to open up to any vulnerabilities, I opted to download V77 but found out that it will not install at all. This prompted me to try other versions between 72 and 77. Although I was able to install each of them, none of them will connect. since I had decided to join the beta program in hopes that newer versions would fix this connection problem, I downloaded beta v78 and it won't connect either. I have now gone back to V72, which still works, but I would like to upgrade to prevent any vulnerabilities. Any thoughts on these issues? If I am unable to get past V72, I will have not other choice but to find another VPN.