DNS issue

G'day All
I was running ipleak.net check and the site came back with PIA DNS errors, the errors have been going on for months does PIA have a solution to this issue ?? At least 25% of the time, the browser waste time solely because of ya DNS errors.

Non OS app
Router Netgear R8000
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r30965M kongac (12/21/16) 
Openvpn Client PIA

Comments

I apologize that you have experienced this issue. In order to assist you further, I’ll need some information about how you have your router set up 

Please take screenshots of the OpenVPN client in your router, as well as the Commands section of the Admin tab, and send them to us for review.

Also, please go into the Status tab of the router, then the OpenVPN tab, and send us the OpenVPN log there.

To obtain debug log for Tomato based routers, click the Status tab in your router (left side of the screen), then click the Logs link. On the screen in the white area, under Logs, please click on View All. Please copy and paste the resulting text into your reply. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.
    i have used PIA DNS servers for weeks with no browser delays.   this is most likely a configuration issue on YOUR device.

make sure your using their DNS servers.