Step 1: Install applications
Go into the Apple App Store and Search for “Private Internet Access” and select Install and then Open.
Step 2: Select Subscribe Type
Once the application has opened select the option for “Subscribe Now”.
Note: The application will automatically provide users with the option to purchase a** Yearly subscription with a 7 day free trial**. Or users can scroll down and select the “See all Available Plans” to choose to purchase a Monthly subscription instead.
Step 3: Process Transactions
- Once users have selected their desired subscription term a Confirmation screen will appear, Double click the iOS application Home button.
- A confirmation popup will appear informing you that the transaction was successful and an email confirmation was sent to the email address linked to your Apple account.
Step 4: Confirm Transaction
To fully confirm your transaction you can do the following:
- Go into your iOS Settings and then select your iCloud Name at the top of the screen.
- Within the Apple ID settings page select “Subscription”
- Here you should see an Active Subscription for Private Internet Access
Step 5: Enter your Email address
Once you have confirmed your subscription transaction has been completed, open up the PIA application once more and enter in an email address you wish to be linked to your PIA subscription.
We provide our users with two options:
- The first option is to manually enter in your desired email address into the text field.
- The second option is to Sign in with you Apple account
Within this option users will be presented with two options to create an account for PIA by sharing your Apple accounts email address or to hide your email address.
Important: Please select the option to share your email address to ensure you are able to receive your PIA subscriptions credentials.
Step 6: Confirmation
Once you have entered or selected to use your desired email address a confirmation page will appear. This to inform users that the entered email address will be used for providing you with account management and protection information only. Select Agree and Continue.
Step 7: PIA Credentials
The final page that will appear will provide users with the PIA Username which will begin with a “P” followed by seven digits (ex. p1234567) and a randomly generated password.
Additionally an email will be sent containing your PIA Credentials for your records.