Yes! Once your account has been terminated, you can reactivate your account by logging into your Client Control Panel(CCP) located on the ‘My Account page’ on our Website (https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/client-sign-in).
To reactivate your account, please follow the below steps:
- To reactivate or access your terminated account within your Client Control Panel on our site, you will need to know the username and password of the account you would like to reactivate.
- If you do not know your password or username, please contact Support, and we will be happy to assist you. For support please click here to provide your account information, we will need to verify your account with your 7-8 digit Order Number or your Transaction ID.
- Or you can rest your password on your own by going to forgot my password here.
- Once you have logged on into your Account, you will see our membership prices for Monthly, Yearly, and Bi-Yearly at the top of the page..
- Here you can choose your desired membership price and any payment method available.
Note: Terminated accounts cannot be reactivated with Gift Cards or 3rd party offers, and All available payment methods are set up for automatic payments.
Once you have purchased your selected Membership, your account will then be reactivated! You may now download and/or Log into our client via your desired device(s)!