We have had user report that if you have enabled our new Network Management Tool, that was recently added to our iOS application (v2.8.0) and experience a loss of internet connectivity.
To address this issue you will need to uninstall our iOS applications, you can find the uninstall instructions here.
Once you have uninstalled the application you will need to reset your network settings, by following these steps:
- Go to your phone’s Settings and click on the General Tab
2. Scroll down to ‘Reset’
3. There you will see a list of options, select Reset Network Settings.
After you have reset your network settings, you can then reinstall our application here.
Once our application is reinstalled on your devices please ensure that the following setting are configured on within your iOS device:
- Go to your phone’s Settings and click on the General tab
2. Scroll to the bottom and select VPN
3. You will see a connection that reads Private Internet Access, click on the ‘I’ icon
4. You will want to ensure that ‘Connect on Demand’ is selected.
Note: You may need to connect to the VPN for this option to appear.
Once this is complete the issue with losing internet while connected to the VPN should not occur. If you are still continuing to experience internet loss or connection issues, please contact our support team.