NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY. You must be a legal resident of the United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic, Turkey, India (excluding the State of Tamil Nadu), Hungary, New Zealand, Serbia, Australia, Belgium, Spain, Mainland China (Excluding Hong Kong and Macau), Taiwan, South Korea, Mexico, Singapore, Argentina, Chile, Philippines, Colombia, and Peru, and you must be eighteen (18) or older to be eligible to participate.
2. PRIZES. The prize giveaway by London Trust Media, Incorporated (“LTM” or “Sponsor") for this promotion consists of the following: Up to 3 randomly selected winners will win (a) one desktop computer, (b) a video card, or (c) a video card. LTM reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Winners may not request a substitute prize. Prize may not be assigned or transferred.
3. ENTRY RULES. To enter this promotion, you must enter and input a code that is generated and listed on a webpage. Each entrant will be allowed 2 entries per day via direct entry on the WinWithPIA.com website. You may also submit up to 2 post cards per day, each with 1 unique daily entry code per post card. addressed as follows to LTM: London Trust Media, Inc. Attn: Computer Hardware prize 4643 S. Ulster St. Suite 1120 Denver, CO 80237. All entries sent by mail must be received no later than March 31, 2019 by 5PM Pacific Daylight Time. Those who enter the promotion by mailing a post card (i.e., not entering the code on the website) will have an equal chance of winning as those who enter online.
4. WINNERS. The winners will be randomly drawn by a representative of LTM, whose decision will be final and binding in all respects, from all online and mailed in entries in a random drawing to be held after the last entry date of the sweepstakes. The winners will be notified by an email sent to the address provided upon entry within forty eight (48) hours after the drawing or will be contacted via social media direct message or replies on, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by April 1st, 2019. To claim the prize, the winner must do the following within 48 HOURS from the date of LTM’s notification: Each winner must respond to the notification email within forty-eight (48) hours from the time the notification email is sent, or confirm receipt of the notice by email/direct message (which confirmation must be sent from the same email address/account to which the notice was sent) and redeem prize on https://www.winwithpia.com; and or prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF CONTEST WINNERS. Each winner may be required to sign a declaration/affidavit and release prior to receiving the prize.
7. DISCLAIMER. LTM makes no warranty or representation as to any of the prizes and is not liable if you experience technical difficulties, due to reasons not attributable to LTM, including but not limited to manufacture defects, model incompatibility, and restrictions imposed by the manufacturer.
8. Representations, Warranties and Indemnity by Entrant. ANY ENTRY THAT IS IN BREACH OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OR IS OTHERWISE IN VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WILL BE DEEMED VOID AND AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THIS CONTEST.
9. ADDITIONAL AGREEMENTS BY ENTRANT. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor and Sponsor Related Parties shall not be responsible or liable for: (i) any late, lost, stolen, forged, mutilated, corrupted, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries; (ii) any errors, omissions, misinformation, or misidentification in an entry; (iii) any dispute or claim arising from an entrant’s participation in this Contest or his/her entry, or his/her receipt, ownership or use of the prize; (iv) any computer hardware, software, Internet, network, cable, phone, or other communication or technical errors, failures, malfunctions, interruptions, or delays; or (v) any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer hardware, software or data that results from participation in this Contest or accessing, downloading or using any tools, files, data, software, or other articles or materials in connection with this Contest. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees and consents to Sponsor’s collection, use and retention of his/her personal information for all purposes related to this Contest (including, without limitation, processing and administering entries, sharing an entrant’s personal information with Sponsor Related Parties as necessary to conduct and operate this Contest, communicating with and awarding the prize to the winner, making public announcements about the winner, and advertising, promoting and publicizing this Contest).
ANY ENTRY THAT IS IN BREACH OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OR IS OTHERWISE IN VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WILL BE DEEMED VOID AND AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THIS CONTEST.
10. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS BY SPONSOR. Sponsor reserves the right, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Contest, in whole or in part, if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by applicable law, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Contest, in whole or in part. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to take down and remove any entry that becomes subject to a third-party claim for copyright infringement or for violation of any other right.
11. TAXES. Federal, state and local taxes relating to all prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
12. CONTEST INFORMATION. The sponsor of this promotion is London Trust Media Incorporated. The number of entries and winners, will be posted at www.winwithpia.com, after April 7th, 2019. You may request a copy of these Official Rules via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn the actual number of entries received and the winners selected in this Contest, please email your request to email@example.com after April 7th, 2019.
13. CHOICE OF LAW. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules. Entrants agree to submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Los Angeles, CA.