Step 1: App Store
Tap on the App Store
Step 2: Search for OpenVPN
Locate the OpenVPN Connect application in the Apple App Store
Step 3: Install Application
Step 4: Configuration Files
Once the application is installed close the app store and navigate to the Client Control Panel and select your operating system and the region you wish to connect to: [https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/ovpn-config-generator](https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/ovpn-config-generator
Step 5: Open Config’s (6 parts)
1. After you have chosen the region that you wish to connect to Tap Generate.
2. Then tap the blue/grey arrow at the top right of the browser and tap on the file.
3. Tap the box with the arrow at the top right of the screen.
4. When you see a list of apps, scroll over until you see the more option if OpenVPN is not among the apps presented.
5. Scroll down and tap the option to Copy to OpenVPN.
6. This should then open the OpenVPN app. You should see an option to add or delete. Add the location
Step 6: Terms of Services
You will be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service for the OpenVPN Connect app if you have not opened the application yet, you must tap AGREE in order to use the application