INFO WE COLLECT
From Clients of our Service
- E-mail Address.
- Payment Data.
- Clients who opt to use the optional control panel will receive a temporary cookie.
From the Website and Email
- Google analytics data (appears anonymous). Google may store a cookie. Feel free to opt out with Google's plugin.
- Apache Webserver (see apache.org) logs.
- Submissions on the 'Contact Us' page.
- Any e-mails we receive.
- Affiliates who opt to use the optional control panel will receive a temporary cookie.
- E-mail address is used to send subscription information, payment confirmations and private internet access promotional offers only.
- Payment data is used to manage client signups, payments, and cancellations.
- Google analytics data is used to improve our website.
- Apache webserver logs are regularly pruned and are created by the webserver. No usernames or passwords are ever logged by the webserver.
- Contact submissions and e-mails will be used for correspondence.
- Temporary cookies are used to handle control panel logins.
PrivateInternetAccess.com does not collect or log any traffic or use of its Virtual Private Network ("VPN") or Proxy.
PrivateInternetAccess.com is a business that strives to protect privacy and the privacy rights of our clients. Although we will comply with all valid subpoena requests, our legal team scrutinizes each and every legal request that we receive for compliance with both the "spirit" and letter of the law. For invalid or overly broad subpoenas, we will often question or attempt to narrow the scope of any subject matter sought. Moreover, when it is possible and a valid option we will provide the user an opportunity to object to any requested disclosures. We cannot provide information that we do not have. PrivateInternetAccess.com will not participate with any request that is unconstitutional.
Private Internet Access
2885 Sanford Ave. SW SUITE 20138
Grandville, MI, 49418
(347)586-9467 (Ext. 904)
Last revised September 15, 2014