Private Internet Access VPN service supports a variety of operating systems and devices.
To find the most up to date list of supported OS's and their respective download links, please visit our Downloads page here.
- Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- MacOS (64-bit only) 10.11 or newer
- Linux (64-bit and desktop versions only): Ubuntu 16.04 or newer, Mint 18 or newer, Arch, and Debian
- Android 4.1 or newer (mobile devices only)
- iOS 9 or newer (only 64-bit devices)
- Chrome v48 or newer
- Firefox v57 or newer
- Opera v52 or newer
Private Internet Access cannot offer technical support for depreciated operating systems. This is due to potential security issues that could be present and which are no longer addressed by their respective manufacturer. Private Internet Access will continue to provide the most secure and private environment possible for our users. We are unable to guarantee that subsequent releases will work with unsupported operating systems. Customers may benefit from dramatically enhanced security, privacy and updates by migrating to newer operating systems whenever possible.