Posted on Dec 14, 2017 by PIA Team

Private Internet Access Statement On End of Net Neutrality

private internet access announcement

At Private Internet Access, while we have always had strong hope that governments would do the right thing, we’ve never based our business nor service around variables. As such, using technology, not legislation, we’ve continually worked hard to provide unrestricted, unfiltered and neutral access to netizens all over the world.

In the past and present, we’ve helped our beloved users fight back against non-neutral internet services, both in the US and outside – from China and even to the Middle East.

It’s always been, “In crypto we trust.” It’s what we always believed.

And, it’s what we still believe.

For this reason, we will continue doing the same thing; routing around draconian legislation and ensuring that we are able to provide the best, unrestricted, unfiltered and, most importantly, private access to netizens everywhere in the world.

We won’t let you get throttled or let your ISP choose what you have or don’t have access to. If it comes to cat and mouse, then so be it. There’s 4.2 billion IPv4 IPs and basically a lot of IPv6 IPs that we can use.

And make no mistake – we’re not neutral. We’re on our users’ side, period.

So give a big !#%$ $*% to anyone who doesn’t believe in an open and neutral internet, and encrypt your $@%^. Birds will always fly free, and at Private Internet Access, there will always be permanent net neutrality.

VPN Service

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

13 Comments

1. steveR

Dear America, the rest of the world thinks your smucks

1 month ago
  2. fuggeddaboutit

Very reassuring words of comfort in these tumultuous times, PIA. We the customers, appreciate this mission statement!

1 month ago
  3. Renard

THANK YOU! I trust you more than any legislsstor i stand in line to vote for

1 month ago
  4. Peter Walker

I use PIA through my cable provider Comcast. Can Comcast do anything to my Internet surfing if I use you as my ISP?

Also, I use a Samsung tablet. How can I use PIA on it? Is there a download that works in the same way as on my laptop?

1 month ago
  5. Daniel

This is why I’m a customer.

1 month ago
  6. Matt

I believe in an open internet but I don’t believe it’s up to our governments to enforce one. I love PIA though, best of all the VPNs I’ve tested.

1 month ago
  7. Mike

Please keep up the good work! Government interference in the internet is so wrong…

1 month ago
  8. lefties_are_losers

So are you for or against government interference in the operation of the Internet?

1 month ago
  9. Dave

Pia Team, I have to say this is the life and spirit myself and users alike want to hear from the Pia team. Seems the people here in the world for privacy has had backs turned on us by these that dont want a equal internet or censorship. We are not really left with a choice but to go and have businesses like your own that will stand up for the people when no one else will. The people put in charge are suppose to be a public servant for the people. I also want to give a shout out to EFF.ORG they also try so hard and it really is upsetting to see u all out there try for us and the hear you all very loud and clear but they don’t listen to the message that u all try to get across. Pia Team I plan on being with u all for as long as we need privacy and thats all my life. People in the world deserve that its what all of our people before us fought for too politically and other. For all of you know Past innovators ,entrepreneurs, hackers, and great speakers college universities that tried to fight this political battle and it all didnt end up to well because some have been silenced or gone to unforeseen consequences or met their demise with very questionable answers given to the public . . .Take time to give them all a shout and recognition for standing up for what they believed in and went to the extremes to try to make the internet better. Yes this world has changed and money has a way of putting people against people all for greed, family, friends, strangers, it doesnt matter. Their is a big divide and its gonna get alot bigger if the right people aren’t put into the right position to speak for all and someone finally listens, not just hears our voice, they listen. Stay vigilant.

1 month ago
  10. Donny Hendrix

Thanks, PIA team. I’m sure VPN’s providers have their market competition and stuff, but I think it’s a good moment to the providers use their influence together to make more people come to the VPN world and be free from this cage!

1 month ago
  11. Paschall Baker

That’s why I chose PIA in the first place; and it’s why I will remain a loyal customer!

4 weeks ago
  12. Napoleon3411

This is how it’s done! Go PIA
    In Crypto we trust.
    2018 will proof How much one single VPN Provider can do

4 weeks ago
  13. Rodney

Bravo! Damn, how much it sucks that people who could completely change this – citizens who elect the selected – do not. There is so much obscene legislation which should have most of America in the streets peacefully but resolutley refusing to be conned and robbed and abused and use like energy source a al THE MATRIX. So, how wonderful it must be to be able to build a business model on privacy and provide such excellent and what seems by all signs morally solid service. I’ve been with you a few years, and it is apparent that you guys are really at the top of your game given my experience of your service and the statements you put out. Please PLEASE stay the true and moral and righteous. Much appreciated.

2 weeks ago